Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do i send a picture of myself to your company so I can

Customer Question

how do i send a picture of myself to your company so I can put it with the profile i have on file
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Before I send you the offer for phone support and we exchange numbers. I need to ask you a few questions so I can make sure that I will be able to assist you.

What company / website is it that you are attempting to update your profile on specifically?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.