How do i send a picture of myself to your company so I can…

Customer Question
how do i send a...
how do i send a picture of myself to your company so I can put it with the profile i have on file
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/14/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Before I send you the offer for phone support and we exchange numbers. I need to ask you a few questions so I can make sure that I will be able to assist you.

What company / website is it that you are attempting to update your profile on specifically?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.