My email will not come up. it just goes to the aol home page…

Customer Question
My email will not...

My email will not come up. it just goes to the aol home page

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I tried to just change my user name and i just added another name now the above issue occurs

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/13/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris. I would like to offer secure remote desktop to help with your issue.