Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is ***** *****. Microsoft tried to download Office

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****. Microsoft tried to download Office SOFTWARE ON MY COMPUTER ON tHURSDAY AND ALTHOUGH THEY WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL, WHEN THEY GAVE UP, MY PRINTER wa no longer working.???
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I bought a new Acer tower last week at Walmart and it apparently came with very little software. I can't download e-mails and that was why I called Microsoft. They said I neededOffice Home software to open my e-mails but they were not able to install it and told me to take my computer to a Microsoft Store.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

You should be able to access your email with special software. Can you let me know

your email address so I can check the procedure?