Google Chrome is on my computer. I tried to set up and

Customer Question
Google Chrome is on my...
Google Chrome is on my computer. I tried to set up and accost and I get an answer similar to I'm using the wrong information. I have never used Chrome. I need to use chrome for a particular application. What do I need to do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/12/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason