I sign in and get sent to my home page automatically. What…

Customer Question
I sign in and get...
I sign in and get sent to my home page automatically. What am I doing wrong. ***-***-**** HELP
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/12/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Let me know the make and model of your computer

also let me know if you have windows xp, vista, windows 7, 8 or 10

Windows 10. HP laptop model 15-ac121dx I'm trying to get Skype to work on this laptop. I called because My card got charged 55.00 and 5.00 and nobody ever contacted me to try and solve my problem, but you now have my money because I had to give my card number to get you to call me which nobody ever did. I found out that you tried to respond but didn't have my email address. call me at(###) ###-####and walk me through getting skype to work or refund the charges to my card.
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this I believe that Secure Remote Assistance would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this to you at the lowest price that I am allowed to charge ($5). This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Just refund what you charged my visa card for. 55.00 & 5.00. Then cancel my original request for an answer to my question. You make it too hard to respond to you. I get dent to someone new every time and have to start all over again just refund my money no harm no foul.