I bought pogo gems but my credit card changed n i need to…

Customer Question
i bought pogo gems but...
i bought pogo gems but my credit card changed n i need to know how to give you my new credit card
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/12/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Updating your Credit Card/Billing information:

1. Go to Pogo.com and log in with your Club Pogo screen name and password.
  2. Click on the My Account link on the upper right-hand corner of the page. ...
  3. Click on the Billing & Subscription tab on the left.
  4. In the Other Resources section, select "Edit your payment information."