I am owner of Jimmy G's RestaurantCincinnati, OH A former

Customer Question
I am owner of Jimmy...
I am owner of Jimmy G's Restaurant*****Cincinnati, OH
A former employee, Bryce Maynard, has been maintaining the Facebook page for me.
I want to take back control of our Face book page. I do not know the user name or password. Previous employees have been "Admins" on the page including Kim Sheridan AKA Kim Rohs. She also set up Jimmy Gibson, our chef, as an Admin.
Can you help? I am not tech savvy
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
2/12/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Is this your Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/JimmyGsCincy/

Shown below are the standard methods for regaining access to a personal Facebook Account. The process is the same for business pages, however the process may not work for you if you don't know the email, phone number, full name or username. Please give them a try and see if you have any success. If you don't, you can go to the page and click on the ... to the right of the message button in the lower right of the cover photo. Next click on report page, and then click on, "I think its an unauthorized use of my intellectual property". After that just follow the prompts and provide as much information as possible. You maybe asked to upload documents proving that you are the rightful owner of the page. Alternatively, if your chef Jimmy Gibson, can access the page as an administrator he can add you as an administrator and you can then delete all other admins. IF you he's not very tech savvy either, if he'll provide the admin logon and password, I can do this for you. Or, he could simply login to a work computer as admin and I can offer you a remote desktop session where I connect to the computer and work on this while you watch. Please let me know what would best suit your needs.

**************************************************************************************************************If you can't log into Facebook and need to reset your password:

1. Go to the Facebook login screen at www.facebook.com

2. In the top right, click Forgot your password?

3. Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click on Search and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. If you are able to provide the requested information, you will be sent a link or a code to use for resetting your password ***** by email or by text message.

4. If you can’t remember the email, phone number, or username for the account, and can’t find it on the Find Your Account page, here are some suggestions that may help:

§ Ask one of your Facebook friends to look at the About section of your profile and send you the email address listed in the Contact Information section.

§ Try entering every email address or mobile number you've owned (one at a time). You may have added an email address or mobile number to your account and forgotten about it.

§ Enter your username. Your username is ***** ***** Facebook URL:

<v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75"
coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@5xe"
filled="f" stroked="f">
<v:shape id="Picture_x0020_1" o:spid="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75"
alt="https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t39.2365-6/851586_154132461443885_616078931_n.png"
style='width:170.4pt;height:24.6pt;visibility:visible;mso-wrap-style:square'>
<v:imagedata src="file:///C:/Users/ALISON~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png"
o:title="851586_154132461443885_616078931_n"/>

If you don't know your username, ask a friend to go to your profile and send you the username in the URL.

§ Try entering variations of your name, just in case you signed up using a nickname.

§ If you're asked to enter a friend's name, try a variety of friends if the first friend you try doesn't locate an account. Remember to enter your friend's full name, not just their first name.

Facebook, unfortunately does not provide direct phone support or live tech support. If these instructions do not help you will need to go the Facebook Help Center at www.facebook.com/help/ and search for help with your particular problem

Luckily, when all else fails, you can regain access to your account by providing proper id and uploading it to them so they can verify your identity.

Here's a link to the types of id that are acceptable

https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185

and here's a link to a page that tells you how to upload them:

https://www.facebook.com/help/153265828135764

Once you have regained access I recommend that you immediately update your password, your phone #, and your email address so you can more easily regain access in future if your account is hacked or your password ***** *****

Additionally you can set up "Trusted Friends" who can help you regain access to your account. Here's a link to information about Trusted Friends:

https://www.facebook.com/help/119897751441086?sr=4&query=trusted%20friends&sid=0fX5vKOneuQ7rjXGJ

If you are satisfied with my answer, please take a moment to rate me by clicking on the stars and then clicking submit or finish. If you are not satisfied, please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to continue troubleshooting an dto address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!

If this information is helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

GeekGal
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist