I have a new computer and need to reinstall system mechanic.

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new computer and need to reinstall system mechanic. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.

Isn't system mechanic part of AOL?

Technician's Assistant: I can help you talk to the mechanic. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?

I'm paying a monthly fee for System Mechanic. I need to get it reinstalled on my new computer. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: OK. The mechanic will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the mechanic can help you best.

I don't know what else to tell you.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the mechanic should know?

System Mechanic is a program. I do not need a mechanic to help me with anything. I just need to reinstall the program - System Program, which I am now paying AOL a monthly fee to have on my computer, but when I set up the new computer, the program, System Mechanic did not transfer. over to the new computer. So, how may I get the program, System Mechanic on my new computer?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/11/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

System Mechanic is developed by iolo, and is not part of AOL. It is an optimization software. I can connect with you remotely and put it back. Let me know when you're ready so i can send you request for remote service.