I need help with my ipad and iphone. Is there nonMicrosoft…

Customer Question
I need help with my...
I need help with my ipad and iphone.
Is there nonMicrosoft Tech Support through justanswer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/11/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John TF., Apple Consultant replied 2 years ago
John TF.
John TF., Apple Consultant

Hi!

Can you describe your issue in a little more detail please?

Thanks,

I need to verify that I backed up my ipad, don't need to backup phone, it's been used as a phone.

I must upgrade my IOS on my ipad and iphone just to get in to the apple store.

I also need to sync my phone and ipad.

I don't know what I am doing I am sorry to say.

Ok, and how do you normally back up your iPad, with iTunes or with iCloud?

I do not know where my backups go yet, but I am. Supposed to use iCloud.

Ok,

Can you tell me what version of iOS you are currently running and the serial number of each device, please?

From the Home screen;

tap Settings

tap General

tap About

On the About screen, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says. Next look for the serial number and provide that as well.

Thanks,