MY LAPTOP IS NOT ABLE TO BE FIX TOOK IT TO BEST BUY AND THAT…

Customer Question
MY LAPTOP IS NOT ABLE...
MY LAPTOP IS NOT ABLE TO BE FIX TOOK IT TO BEST BUY AND THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD ALSO I should get in touch with asus this computer is about a year old and hasn't been use a whole lot I'm in my 80s and do enjoy it but just cant AFFORD TO BUY A NEW ONE CAN YOU PLEASES HELP ME WITH THIS
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/11/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there Billie and welcome

Can you tell me please what exactly the Laptop is doing? What is the issue you get?

Please let me know.