Trying to figure out photoscape application, is that

Customer Question
something you can help with...
trying to figure out photoscape application, is that something you can help with by remote access?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
remote support for photoscape?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.need assistance with a photo editing application, photoscape. just tutoring is all i need.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/11/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome Rob

I have an extensive list of tutorials on pretty much everything in Photoscape that you can view in one list here

Click me to open

We charge more for a remote access, and I am not sure if its needed as you likely just need to put some time aside and watch the tutorials (as the application is straight forward once you see how it works).

If you have any specific questions, I can also do my best to help you here as well.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you