I have OKBridge program called win that keeps me from loging…

Customer Question
I have OKBridge program called...
I have OKBridge program called win that keeps me from loging in due to fact it tells me I do not have HELP
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/10/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason