I can pull FB up, but it does give me news feed,

Customer Question
notifications and the rest. I...
I can pull FB up, but it does give me news feed, notifications and the rest. I got it back yesterday but forgot how to get it back. Help please.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/8/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome Louise,

Sorry but its not clear on your issue, you say "I can pull FB up, but it does give me news feed, notifications and the rest"

Can you clarify what exactly you mean please? Do you mean you cannot get into your account?

Please let me know.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

I figured it out myself. I donot need your services. Credit my Discover Card. Thank you.
Andy, Computer Consultant