I have flash drive backup data from Vista. I put it in Win…

I have flash drive backup...
I have flash drive backup data from Vista. I put it in Win 10 and it seems to be there in the E Drive but contents not showing...gives this message
Make Sure The Right URL:res//ieframe.dll
Any ideas?
Thanks.
2/7/2016
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you attempting this in a Linux environment?

It is the HP Windows 10.

Okay, so you have Windows 10 completely installed and are trying to restore Window Vista backup files then, correct?

I have them on the flash drive.

My apologies, but I am unable to contact you by phone at this time.

After the error popped up, did you do a full restart?

no

Try that for me please with the flash drive plugged in.

Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Then how do I get back to you with this?
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
Phone call session started

You can either bookmark or copy and save this link: http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/3cf23bdb2a4b46348953fb74c9e48102#