I'm getting all kinds of pixels from ads and places I've…

Customer Question
I'm getting all kinds of...
I'm getting all kinds of pixels from ads and places I've seen my boyfriend had on his phone. He just left me, but now im seeing all these different ads sent to me. Are these being sent to me as chosen?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/7/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you get spam email messages? If so, they don't just choose you. Usually, when a spammer gets an email address, he/she can send ads / spam messages. Have you tried to report those messages as Spam / Junk and/or block any of those email addresses? If you do not know how to do this, please let me know what email you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

- If this issue occur when you use the Internet, then please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer, and which Internet browser program you use, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Do you still need help with this? When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.