I t the wrong key. Aol blocked my e-mail account and I can't

Customer Question
I hit the wrong key...
I hit the wrong key . Aol blocked my e-mail account and I can't get into it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had a lot of subscriptions that I had tried at aol and I wanted aol to stop taking anymore money out of my account that I wanted to cancel all the subscription and ask them please cancel them well they didn't do as I ask they took out two more months and I was livid they put me through a whole lot of changes and so I spoke with them Monday and they said they had cancel my e-mail account and I told them that that wasn't what I wanted and they say I have to get a new e-mail address and all of my e-mails from my user name were loss I am so upset aol was wrong in what they did can you help me.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
remember my e-mail address is not my aol e-mail my aol e-mail is what I want back. the e-mail address is one that you can use for right now
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/4/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the exact message you get when you try to sign into your account now please?

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
wrong password ***** wrong username what aol wants me to do is forget about my old? e-mail which has alot of my info in it
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
they were angry with me because they said they could not see where aol was taking money out of my account after my faxing them a copy of my bank statement
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you there??????????????????

Hi there, yes I am here, please give me a minute to type out the message

Can you please click on my link below and go through the process to reset your password.

https://i.aol.com/account/password/start

Once done, use this new password ***** sign into your account and tell me if you can now sign in.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WELL RICHARD THE PROBLEM IS I CAN NOT GET INTO MY AOL E-MAIL USING MY USER NAME THEY HAVE BLOCKED ME OUT OF MY USER NAME SO FOR RICHARD I DON'T SE ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE TO HELP ME BECAUSE WE CAN GO THROUGH THAT PROCESS ALL DAY AND I AM WILL STILL BE BLOCKED OUT OF MY AOL E-MAIL CAN YOU OVERRIDE THE BLOCK THAT AOL HAS PUT ON MY ACCOUNT. IF YOU CAN ASSURE ME YOU CAN DO THAT I WILL PAY THE ADD'L FEE BUT IF YOU CAN'T GET ME INTO MY AOL E-MAIL THEN I DON'T WANT THE........I NEED TO GET INTO MY AOL E-MAIL ACCOUNT RESETTING PASSWORD ***** DO IT USING MY OLD USERNAME WON'T HELP THERE IS A BLOCK CAN YOU UNBLOCK IT.

ok, first, can you please do the process I gave and tell me if you can reset your password?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
LETS NOT TEXT OK

can you please do the process I gave and tell me if you can reset your password?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I DID JUST AS YOU ASK AND THE SAME THING HAPPEN IT SYS ...OOPS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT CALL THIS NUMBER AND WE WILL REACTIVE YOUR ACCOUNT I CALLED THE NUMBER AND THIS PERSON TELLS ME THAT I HAVE BEEN BLOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND THAT THERE IS NO WAY THAT I CAN GET IN MY E-MAIL USING MY USER NAME. SHE SAID THAT THEE WAS A MISS UNDERSTANDING BUT SHE STILL COULD NOT REACTIVE ME
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WE WILL NEED TO COMMUNICATE THROUGH ONLINE NOT TEXT OK?

Can you give me the number you called please.

And I am online, I do not know what you mean with text

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IN ORDER FOR ME TO GET THE NUMBER I WILL NEED TO GO TO MY AOL E-MAIL PAGE OK.

ok, thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is the 39.00 add'l to the 36.00? a total of 75.00
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Richard please answer my question because I have to get a different credit card will it be 75.00?

yes, but it is optional.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what did 36.00 dollars do?

Its for this question

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
36.00 paids just for the question and the 39.00 will be your calling aol or going into my computer and see what's going on but I don't see how that will help because aol has me blocked out

please speak to customer service on***@******.*** on all payment questions.

They can assist you with these types of questions.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the person that I talked with at aol was positive that i could not get my user name back do you think you can override that I just need to know that you can help me

For now I would like you to do the instructions I am asking.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what instructions? I did your instruction

The number, I am still waiting on the number you called.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you would look at the 10:14 answer it tells you what happens the number is(###) ###-####

I reviewed out conversation and it was not given, only that you would get it and then you started to ask about pricing.

I feel you may be better suited to another expert.

I am going to opt out of working with you further on this.

You do not need to do anything, you will be notified when another expert takes over your case.

Thanks and all the best.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok still waiting
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
lll

ok, as I mentioned, you will be notified when another expert takes over your case. No need to message until you receive this.

Thanks

Tech Support Specialist: RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer replied 1 year ago
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
Phone call session started
Andy, Computer Consultant