How do I pay to continue my membership?

Customer Question
How do I pay to...
How do I pay to continue my membership for OurTime?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/3/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago
Gary Jensen

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. When you signed up for OurTime, if you used a Credit card and haven't changed any account settings, the membership should auto-renew. The following excerpt describes the procedure for canceling, but if you follow the directions you should be able to see your account settings.

"

To prevent interruption in communication with other members, all memberships paid by credit card automatically renew until cancelled. This also protects you from future price increases, and service fees on new purchases.

When you cancel, your account will remain active with full member benefits until your current subscription expires. Follow these steps to cancel your account at any time:

1. Click your Username (Settings) in the upper-right corner.
  2. Click My Account from the drop-down menu.
  3. Locate Account Status, and then click the View Account Status link.
  4. Click the More Account Status Changes link.
  5. Click Remove Automatic Renewal.
    Upon downgrading your account, your credit card will no longer be charged for future membership."

Just don't cilck on Remove Automatic Renewal

Your account Status should show if it will automatically renew.

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Gary

Tech Support Specialist: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago

Gary again,

Here is a link to how to change / verify your credit card information:

http://peoplemedia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/47/kw/renew

I hope this helps.

Gary

Tech Support Specialist: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago

I noticed you have requested for a phone call. There is an additional charge for this service. If you are interested, I am going to send you a service request. Just accept it if you would like phone assistance.

Gary

Tech Support Specialist: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago

Otherwise, you can accept the offer right away and another expert will contact you via telephone. You can try with the instructions I sent to you in the mean time.

Cheers,

Gary

Tech Support Specialist: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago

I have a doctor appointment in 20 minutes so I will be away for about 2 hours. If you would like me to handle the phone call, just wait to accept the offer until 5:00 EST / 3:00 MST

Gary

Tech Support Specialist: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago

This is Gary from JustAnswer. I am available again if you would like the phone call now.

Cheers,

GJ