Why can i not down load driver fixer

Customer Question
why can i not down load driver fixer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/3/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

what is the problem you are facing with driver fixer and why are you using driver fixed let me know from which website you are downloading.

avg zen
you need to remotely connect to my computer
so you can see what it is doing
missing drivers
you took my money and ant done nothing

How Remote Desktop Works

1. Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.
  2. The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.
  3. Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.
  4. After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.

sir are you there i have given you the remote link to run.