PC Suite doesn't connect to my P2020
, Trying to use…

Customer Question
Dave. PC Suite doesn't...

Dave. PC Suite doesn't connect to my P2020

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Trying to use file manager in PC suite to copy files to PC (Win 8.1). Have installed PC Suite and the USB driver. Selected Mass Storage on phone in settings/connectivity. Got message about external memory card, but saved my selection anyway. PC suite won't connect to phone.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/2/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

first what is the exact make and model of the phone

2nd if you ignore the pc suite and just go to my computer can you find the phone there as one of the drives ?

for a lot of things its pretty easy to just browse through that to find what you want to copy off and then just copy and paste to a folder on the computer.