Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

PC Suite doesn't connect to my P2020
, Trying to use

Customer Question

Dave. PC Suite doesn't connect to my P2020
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Trying to use file manager in PC suite to copy files to PC (Win 8.1). Have installed PC Suite and the USB driver. Selected Mass Storage on phone in settings/connectivity. Got message about external memory card, but saved my selection anyway. PC suite won't connect to phone.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

first what is the exact make and model of the phone

2nd if you ignore the pc suite and just go to my computer can you find the phone there as one of the drives ?

for a lot of things its pretty easy to just browse through that to find what you want to copy off and then just copy and paste to a folder on the computer.