How do i pay phone 5803197560 i .m having trouble

Customer Question
how do i pay for...
how do i pay for my phone(###) ###-#### ***** .m having trouble
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/2/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your phone. let me know the problem a bit more in detail what is the problem you are facing while making the payment.

i need to pay my bill
it is 14 99

let me know the service providers or the phone company name.

i think i need to get off here every
time i look you are trying to charge me
never mind i'm off of here

i am answering your question which you have posted with us however if you do not want to continue it will be your choice, if you want me to help you then you may let me know the service provider name then i can suggest you to the correct billing or recharge link.