Your program aasks states lived in.I lived in NM 1 month,

Customer Question
but mi 11. Now it...
Your program aasks states lived in.I lived in NM 1 month, but mi 11. Now it has changed my resident state to nm. I keep clickinf edit, cut it does not tt
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/2/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

We support a lot of programs here Joseph, can you tell me which program you are referring to please?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,