ZGZPBNVGOAIP user;[email protected] Clinic Northshore…

Customer Question
ZGZPBNVGOAIP user;*****@******.*** Clinic Northshore Browser:Mozilla/5.o{windowsnT6.1;wow64;rv:44.0}Gecko/201001o1 timeStamp2016-0202t0210:12.4572firefox144.0...
ZGZPBNVGOAIP
user;*****@******.***
Clinic Northshore
Browser:Mozilla/5.o{windowsnT6.1;wow64;rv:44.0}Gecko/201001o1
timeStamp2016-0202t0210:12.4572firefox144.0
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/2/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry. What's the issue you are having with?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.