I lost connection with google e-mail and had them send a…

Customer Question
I lost connection with google...
I lost connection with google e-mail and had them send a confirmation password ***** my old e-mail address at Yahoo...they wont let me in because my last entry into them was from Moonstar which is now non functional...I would like them to send me an entry code by text to my smart phone...434(###) ###-#### ***** account is***@******.***
John Kirk
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/1/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Can you access your Yahoo account ?

no they say that I last contacted them from Moonstar.....which is no longer active...and wont let me into the account.

Then, we have first try to get access to the Yahoo account , because without that you will not be able to get back your gmail account. Can you tell me your Yahoo email account.

Thanks

It will take some time, because you have to fill up a form to get back the Yahoo account and you will neeed a working email address, which you can access at present, because Yahoo will contact you on that email account and help you to get access the password. You can fill up the form from the link below and wait for 48 hrs. for their response and then, reply me back.

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?y=PROD_ACCT&page=contactform&locale=en_US&

Thanks...are you with google?
What number do I call to get back to you?

No, we are Justanswer.com a global paid support site, where we help people for their problems and no google employee will help customeers as the email accounts are free.

Just save this page and reply me back by opening this page.