I want to renew mi magicjack phone service because was

Customer Question
canceled 2 monts ago can...
i want to renew mi magicjack phone service because was canceled 2 monts ago can i pay with a visa debit prepaid card
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/1/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
I am the person that will be helping you today.
You may renew your subscription at the following page: http://my.magicjack.com
If you need to reset your password, you can follow the instructions at the end of this page.
You can renew your subscription on the page that you are brought to after logging in. At that page, click the "My Subscriptions" or "My Accounts" tab. Then you will need to go to the "Reactivate" button or "Renewal" page. On the next page, choose your renewal options and continue.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://my.magicjack.com
- Enter your your MagicJack phone number in the username field with no spaces and no hyphens. Example: (###) ###-####
- Click the Forgot Password *****
Once you do that, a link will be sent to your email address, which you can click and it will tell you your password.
If need be, you can also call MagicJack at the following number: (###) ###-####
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason

Thank you.