Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Can't access my Google account and can't retrieve my

Customer Question

Johnson, can't access my Google account and can't retrieve my password.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My e-mail address is***@******.***. I reset my password ***** few day's ago but I cannot access my e-mail to see the code Google is trying to send. Do you know any other way I can get into my g-mail acct'?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll try to assist you with that. Do you for sure know what's your password? When did you set up the account? Regards, Maurice