Can't access my Google account and can't retrieve my

Customer Question
Johnson, can't access my...

Johnson, can't access my Google account and can't retrieve my password.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My e-mail address is***@******.***. I reset my password ***** few day's ago but I cannot access my e-mail to see the code Google is trying to send. Do you know any other way I can get into my g-mail acct'?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/1/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Maurice, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Maurice
Maurice, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll try to assist you with that. Do you for sure know what's your password? When did you set up the account? Regards, Maurice