SWICKERT problem: I am ua
, I lost all my passwords

Customer Question
SWICKERT problem: I am ua...
SWICKERT problem: I am ua
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I lost all my passwords
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
2/1/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. Donald. My name is***** we do a screen sharing session and I can help you directly?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no more money will be spent on this. I will contact a local pro. I want my refund and call it quits.

What money? We haven't even started. I replied to you over 5 weeks ago. Where have you been?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't know what your talking about. I NEVER contacted u 5 wks ago or at anytime

Do you remember this exchange, it's got a timestamp:

***** ***** SWICKERT problem: I am ua
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I lost all my passwords
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.

1 Feb 2016, 2:08 PM

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I paid 18.00 thru paypal according to heir records.

OK. So what is the issue with the passwords? Has that been resolved? I'm here to help with that.

Andy, Computer Consultant