Vista will not be able to support googlechrome statarting…

Customer Question
Vista will not be able...
Vista will not be able to support googlechrome statarting tomorrow? What should I do. I have a Hewlett Packard computer with an ?older ?operating System. Please help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/1/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.

Sir it is true that google is stopping support for chrome on Vista operating system.That doesn't mean Chrome wont be working any more on vista it means Chrome wont be getting any kind of updates which can have security loop holes so that hackers can use that to access your computer

The other you have are

1.Upgrade to newer versions of windows like windows 7,8 or windows 10 and continue using Google chrome

2.Use another web browser called Firefox without upgrading to other Operating systems.You can get Mozilla Firefox which is a good Web browser you can get it using this link and its free too https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Let me know if you have any doubts.

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.