I have two Google accounts. The 2nd because my first got…

Customer Question
I have two Google accounts...
I have two Google accounts. The 2nd because my first got disabled. I can't sign into Google Playstore in any of my 3 devices (laptop, tablet, phone) even though I'm supposedly signed into my not-disabled account. Please help because I can't update any of my applications and a couple are not functioning as they should because of the lack of updates.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/1/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

May I ask if you have tried regaining access to your first google account? I will provide detailed instructions for doing so, if you haven't. If you have already tried resetting your password ***** that account by answering security questions and/or having a code sent to your mobile phone or by answering questions about your account, then I will walk you through changing the account that is tied to your devices. It would be best to exhaust every option for regaining access to the original account if you made purchases with it. If we tie your devices to the second account, any purchases made with the first account will no longer be available to you. If you'd like, I can give you a call, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is completely optional. If you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here.

To regain access to your first google account, please follow these instructions:

To change the password ***** your Google Account, just follow these steps:

1. Visit the Google Accounts homepage.

2. Enter your username and password, and click Sign in.

3. Click the My Account link in the upper-right corner of the page.

4. Click the Change password link.

If you're unable to sign in to your Google Account, or you've forgotten your password, just enter your username on the password-assistance page to reset your password ***** regain access to your account. FOllow the screen prompts and anser the questiosn that you are asked about your account. If you provided a cell number when you originally setup the account, they will text you or call you. If you gave them a recovery email address, they will get email you a link to reset your password. If you don't have any of these, but If you can remember your security answers, you can still regain access. If you did not provide a recovery phone number or email address, or you don't remember or have access to the phone or email account, you still may be able to get in. You will be asked for details about how you used your account, people you emailed often, when the account was created, labels or filters you created - or other verifiable information. If you can answer these questions correctly, so Google can verify that you are indeed the owner of the account, you will be sent a link to reset your password.

When you have reset the password ***** you are logged into your account, please go to settings and update your recovery email address, your phone number, and your security questions. This will make it much easier for you to recover access to your account if you forget your password ***** the

future.

If the information that I have provided has been helpful, have, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to and we will continue to work on this for you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!