My home page has always been www.att.yahoo.com but it isn't…

Customer Question
My home page has always...
My home page has always been www.att.yahoo.com but it isn't now. How do I get rid of safesear.ch?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/1/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

To confirm, you use the Internet browser program called Firefox right?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please try the following fix:

Solution #1:

- In Firefox, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on Options

, then in the Home Page box, delete everything in it

, then type att.yahoo.com in the Home Page box

, then close Firefox, then re-open it and check.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Firefox, then click on the ? (question mark) icon at the bottom, then click on option Troubleshooting Information

, then click on option Refresh Firefox..., then click on option Refresh Firefox, and let it finish

, then click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Firefox program, then click on Options

, then type att.net in the Home Page box

, then close Firefox, then re-open Firefox, and check.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.