How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Satchi Your Own Question
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 2522
Experience:  4+ yrs of Hardware & Software Troubleshoot exp
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Satchi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a W530 laptop. I spilled a bit of liquid on the

Customer Question

I have a W530 laptop. I spilled a bit of liquid on the keyboard and now the LCD display is very blurry. Is there a way to adjust the contrast?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.

Hi ,

Welcome to .

click the above link and download tool and extract it

then run the exe tool and it will dimm your screen

The icon you can find at the bottom right portion of screen .

Right click on that and click configure to change .