There are several channels chanels, according to our tips…

Customer Question
There are several channels chanels...
There are several channels chanels , according to our tips and tricks that we can't receive. One in particular for my husband is the religious channel of "Shephards Chappel. We got it with dish on the inspiration chanel. Is there any way we can get that program? My husband says he wants to go back to dish if we cant get that program. Also "cloo", DIY, GSN, ION, OUTDOOR channel, and Science. Is there anyway we can receive these programs?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/30/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

What service are you paying for, that gives you television channels currently?

Or are you NOT paying for any service?

.

You can get access to A whole bunch of online content for some networks ( channels), but they require that you have a subscription to a Cable or Satellite provider.

Many Networks (channels) now have streaming LIVE the same content you would get on a subscription providor channel.

.

Not all networks(channels) are like this....some only offer on demand content of some of their shows, while others offer everythign.

.

If you are trying to get more channels through your current providor....i need to know what your current providor is first.