Di Bella. Di Bella is an Italian name. I want to replace my…

Customer Question
My name is***** Di...
My name is***** Di Bella is an Italian name.
I want to replace my battery to my Toshiba Lap Top Computer.
Model #:Satellite S855D-S5120. My serial number is *****
What is the cost of such a battery?
At a battery store they could order me one for the above deice for $97.00. This is with tax.
Help please.
Mr. Di Bella
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/30/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please check the links below.

1 : http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-S855D-S5120-Laptop-Battery/dp/B00CPCC1W6

2 : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA37714N6664

If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N