I forgot my password and you do not accept my credit card…

Customer Question
I forgot my password *****...
I forgot my password ***** you do not accept my credit card info. I don't know what credit card I used if it's not my primary one.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/30/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The password ***** are trying to reset that is requiring your credit card number. We need to be careful here, can you tell me "who specifically"is asking you to enter your credit card number?

**do not** post your credit card number here.

Also, the password ***** are trying to reset, is it for a gmail account. Hotmail, yahoo, aol, etc ?

Thank you for your response.

Dustin S.