I was having trouble streaming on Pandora, so I uninstalled…

Customer Question
I was having trouble streaming...
I was having trouble streaming on Pandora, so I uninstalled Pandora. I couldn't get my phone open, so I skipped the step of removing the battery. When I went to the Google Play Store to reinstall Pandora I got a menu: redeem, settings, Help, parent guide, and about Google. Behind this menu it says "connection timed out, " with a Retry button, which circles for a few seconds, then goes back to the menu. What to do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/30/2016
Tech Support Specialist: david, Computer Guru replied 2 years ago
david
david, Computer Guru

I would be glad to help. It sounds like your phone may have an unstable internet connection, or Google's App store has an unstable connection. Are you able to install other apps on your phone? Also if you follow these steps to reinstall the app:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113410?hl=en

Does Pandora have the option to "Install" or "Enable"? This determine if the app was uninstalled or simply disabled.

Once you are able to answer the questions from my previous post, I would be happy to solve this issue for you.

Please let me know the status of your problem by visiting the question page here:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9iv26-having-trouble-streaming-pandora-so-uninstalled.html

You have not indicated whether or not you still need help with this issue. Please visit your question page to let me know the status of your problem:

I'm fine, all systems are go, no need to contact me again. Thanks!

Great. If my advice or suggestions were at all helpful, please remember to leave a rating here on the question page. This helps everyone on the site understand that your problem has been resolved, and helps you and and any experts you work with on any future questions you may have.

Please keep in mind that ratings do not cost you anything. They simply let experts know when you are finished with a question, and they help other experts understand your question history if you decide to post a new question in the future.