I misplaced my serial number downloaded Audial One Upgrade.

Customer Question
I misplaced my serial number...
I misplaced my serial number for my downloaded Audial One Upgrade. My order number is (###) ###-####
Additionally, my back up disk arrived inn the mail damaged. My wife called on 1/13/16 and
spoke with Kathy. I have not received a replacement disk as promised.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/30/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

if you scroll down on this page

http://audials.com/en/audials/support-faq-license-problems-software-forum/licence_recovery.html

there is a place to put your email address ( it has to be the same one you used when you originally purchased or registered the software )

and they will email it to you again

as for the disk you will probably have to call them again directly. I am sorry.