I hate windows 10, I can not navegate any thing I want to be…

Customer Question
I hate windows 10...

I hate windows 10, I can not navegate any thing I want to be able to type and print.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I use to be able to get to note pad to type and print.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/30/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

You can do it this way.

Right-click on the start menu button - the icon in the lower left corner.

A menu will open. Select Run

In the Run box type: notepad and click OK

Notepad will open and you can type and print.

I have made an offer to connect remotely and set this up for

you if you would prefer.

You can also open Notepad this way.

Click the start menu button and select All Apps

scroll down to Windows Accessories and open the list.

Notepad will be the fourth item down.