Im a Pandora subscriber and I,m having a music interruption…

Customer Question
hi im a Pandora subscriber...
hi im a Pandora subscriber and I,m having a music interruption how do we fiz it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/30/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I will need to ask a few questions. When you say that you are having a music interruption, does this mean that you can login but you can't hear any music, or you can't login at all? The more details that I have about this issue the better i will be able to assist you.