Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

OK i think that i am real trouble now as i am having my

Customer Question

Hello again.....OK i think that i am real trouble now as i am having my computer freeze up on me. I have not uploaded anything up to the cloud as you suggested. I hope you can help me so that i do not loose my data. maybe you can do a remote thing? I am using my laptop to send this request to you because of the freezing problem. Can you help? thanks
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For GeekGal Please...
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. IF I can connect to your laptop long enough to get it booted in safe mode, I should be able to move your data safely to the cloud, and remove any viruses, malware or spyware that may be causing or at the very least contributing to the freezing. If it isn't a virus, malware or spyware, I may be able to run some software to test the hardware and pinpoint the problem.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Once you have accepted the offer for additional services I will be able to provide a link for you to click on that will allow us to connect. We will need to do it from the computer that is having the problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok it is with my pc that i am having the problem.i can connect with you from there if that is what i should do
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Yes, please. If you'll go ahead and accept the offer, I can have the link ready and waiting for you when you get logged on to pc. We'll need to work fast to get things going before it freezes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok go connected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
should i turn this off
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

No, you need to accept the additional services offer so it will generate a link for you to click on from your pc that will connect us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i did that
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hmmm, give me a second to check into that. It isn't showing. It just shows as proposed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where it said $30 right
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

yes, that's right. let me get customer service to take a look. Just a moment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i see a note that says i have an unclaimed offer. should i open it and accept it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ooops it's gone now
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

yes, please. that should do the trick.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's now saying this question is closed,ask a new question ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry that this is turning into a problem for you. Can they not just resend the offer?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Just resent it. You should be able to accept it now.

No worries. It's not a problem, just a challenge :)

You had two questions open for me. I asked them to close one., so we shoudl be communicating just in this window now, so you won't be charged for 2 questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome. I look forward to helping you with this tomorrow.