OK i think that i am real trouble now as i am having my

Customer Question
Hello again.....OK i think that...
Hello again.....OK i think that i am real trouble now as i am having my computer freeze up on me. I have not uploaded anything up to the cloud as you suggested. I hope you can help me so that i do not loose my data. maybe you can do a remote thing? I am using my laptop to send this request to you because of the freezing problem. Can you help? thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
For GeekGal Please...
1/30/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. IF I can connect to your laptop long enough to get it booted in safe mode, I should be able to move your data safely to the cloud, and remove any viruses, malware or spyware that may be causing or at the very least contributing to the freezing. If it isn't a virus, malware or spyware, I may be able to run some software to test the hardware and pinpoint the problem.

Once you have accepted the offer for additional services I will be able to provide a link for you to click on that will allow us to connect. We will need to do it from the computer that is having the problem.

ok it is with my pc that i am having the problem.i can connect with you from there if that is what i should do

Yes, please. If you'll go ahead and accept the offer, I can have the link ready and waiting for you when you get logged on to pc. We'll need to work fast to get things going before it freezes.

ok go connected.
should i turn this off

No, you need to accept the additional services offer so it will generate a link for you to click on from your pc that will connect us.

i did that

Hmmm, give me a second to check into that. It isn't showing. It just shows as proposed.

where it said $30 right

yes, that's right. let me get customer service to take a look. Just a moment.

ok
i see a note that says i have an unclaimed offer. should i open it and accept it
ooops it's gone now

yes, please. that should do the trick.

it's now saying this question is closed,ask a new question ??
I'm sorry that this is turning into a problem for you. Can they not just resend the offer?

Just resent it. You should be able to accept it now.

No worries. It's not a problem, just a challenge :)

You had two questions open for me. I asked them to close one., so we shoudl be communicating just in this window now, so you won't be charged for 2 questions.

thanks

You're welcome. I look forward to helping you with this tomorrow.