I want to install my bluetooth driver please on my laptop i…

Customer Question
Hello i want to...

Hello i want to install my bluetooth driver please on my laptop i download one driver from my official website for my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

But its says please plugin the bluetooth device and click ok

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/30/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, what id the brand/model of your laptop? also what is the type of the bleutooth device you are trying to install, "eg : bluetooth mouse "

Thank you

do you still need help please?