I recently upgrade from 8.1 to 10. Now my photoshop 5.5 will…

Customer Question
I recently upgrade from 8.1...
I recently upgrade from 8.1 to 10. Now my photoshop 5.5 will not open. If there is no other fix for this problem, how do IO go back to 8.1?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/29/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You can remove Windows 10 and go back to the previous version of Windows by following the instructions that I typed for you below:
- Click the Start Menu and click "Settings"
- Click “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”
- Choose “Go back to Windows 7? or “Go back to Windows 8.1? option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install.
- After that is complete, the computer will reboot and Windows 10 will be gone.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason