I have a disc of photos of art work that I want to copy and…

Customer Question
I have a disc of...
I have a disc of photos of art work that I want to copy and place in my picture file without erasing the disc. I cannot find any means of doing this
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/29/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Ma'am just to clarify you need to copy the files in the disc to the picture folder in your computer is that what you want?

Do you know whether your PC is windows system or Mac ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Ma'am have you seen my above reply if so please reply back to me using the reply box below.

john

Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi Patricia, my name is***** will be happy to help you with this. If you'd like, I can give you a call and walk you through what you need to do, or I can connect to your computer and perform these steps for you. I have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here.