Denon AVR1613 - Can I hear wirelessly with Sol republic

Customer Question
Denon AVR1613 - Can I hear...
Denon AVR1613 -
Can I hear wirelessly with Sol republic tracks air wireless Bluetooth earphones, and how to set up
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/29/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this You can pair your earphones with up to two devices, fo example a cell phone, and a bluetooth device such as a computer or tablet that is playing music. Is this what you want to do?

Let's start at the beginning.

First,make sure they earphones are charged. Plug the small end of the USB into the micro USB port located on the Right Sound Engine. It is fully charged when the status light turns solid green.

After your earphones are charged, it's time to pair them to a device. Turn on Bluetooth® on the device that you wish to pair them with. Turn on TRACKS AIR and it will automatically go into pairing mode. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your device to pair and connect. When they are properly paired you will hear a "pairing complete tone."

That's how to do basic setup. I am attaching a copy of the manual for these earphones in pdf format for you.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking . If I have, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please allow me to continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!