I desperately need to find a google search I did in December…

Customer Question
I desperately need to find...
I desperately need to find a google search I did in December 2014 or January 2015. I need the information for medical reason. I have not been able to retrieve it. I am an older retired nurse and am not very computer savvy.
Can you help me please or advise.
Than you,
Judy
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/29/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .
I am sorry to hear that you are heaving this issue.
I can get that done for you. What is the Windows or Mac operating system version on your computer please?

Hi Judy, just checking to see if you still need help.