It seems you are offline. Please do this when you are back..
From Login screen where it asks for user password, press alt ctrl del button 3 or 4 times and see if it brings classic screen where you can type username.
If windows switches to classic screen, on username dialog box type administrator and press ok. see if it log you into the computer. If so reset your computer password ***** control panel...
See video for more info
If above method doesn't work, proceed
1: Restart Computer
2: Boot system in Safe Mode
( a: Tap F8 key until you get Windows Advanced Boot Option screen
b: Select Safe Mode press enter key)
3: Once you are in safe mode, you can see two profiles a: administrator b: "username which you created"
4: Click on Administrator and see if you can get in without password.
If you can login, change your user password ***** administrator profile
To change password:
1. Open User Accounts in Control Panel
2. Under pick an account to change, click your account.
3. Click Change my password.
4. Type your current password ***** Type your current password.
5. Type your new password ***** Type a new password and Type the new password ***** to confirm.
6. You can type a word or phrase to use as a memory aid for the new password ***** Type a word or phrase to use as a password *****.
7. Click Change Password.
Let me know the update...
If you find my suggestion helpful, please click above stars to rate my service