Why should I product under warentee which has a malfunction?

Customer Question
why should I for a...
why should I for a product under warentee which has a malfunction ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/28/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 2 years ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
ASUS X555L has a dead touchpad - USB mouse will work
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .
I am sorry to hear that you are heaving this issue. I can walk you through some troubleshooting steps if you like. Please let me know.

You can also contact Asus directly if the purchase is beyond 14 days.

PLEASE CLICK HERE>>https://vip.asus.co...m/VIP2/Services/TechQuery?lang=en-us

For service center location please click here>>http://support.asus.com/vip/default.aspx?slanguage=en

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!

Let me know if you need any additional information please.