When I attempt to click on the windows icon in the lower…

Customer Question
When I attempt to click...
When I attempt to click on the windows icon in the lower left nothing happens (including the windows key in the keyboard). The only way I can logout is by right clicking on the windows icon and a gen***** *****st comes up to be able to logout. How can I get windows 10 back?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/27/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.