Why was I sent a new sim card? My phone works fine! I would…

Customer Question
Why was I sent a...
Why was I sent a new sim card? My phone works fine! I would rather not change it because I might mess it up!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/27/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. Can you please give me a few more details regarding your issue?