Lynda crow I need to update my credit card number. How do I…

Customer Question
Lynda crow...

Lynda crow I need to update my credit card number. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have a different 9

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/27/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

what website are you trying to update the credit card on?

usually that would be under manage account or billing on the website

but if you can tell me which website it is for i might be able to get you more detailed instructions

or i can log in remotely and find it for you right on your computer if you like