I turned on my computer and my desk top display icons

Customer Question
disapeared what happened...
i turned on my computer and my desk top display icons disapeared what happened
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/27/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Thank you

are you there please, do you still need help ?

Please Go to Control Panel \ Personalize (or right-click on the desktop and select Personalize), and then choose the link for Change Desktop Icons on the left-hand side. Now you can chose the icons you want back on the desktop by checking the box next to the name. Click the Apply button then ok, and you should see the icon show up on the desktop immediately.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

has everything worked out please?

Thanks

hi,

do you still need help please?

you did not answer my question.When I turn on my computer a nd went to my desktop display I used to see all the icons i displayed on the screen and now they all disappeared can you help me please. Do you need more info . I have windows 7 on my Dell laptop

hi, yes sure

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

do you still need help please?

are you there?