Kids got into computer and uninstalled all kids of stuff.

Customer Question
nothing is running propperly...
kids got into computer and uninstalled all kids of stuff. nothing is running propperly
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/27/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I can resolve these issues for you, however it will take some time and require a remote screen share session to your computer. The remote session is an additional charge. The initial fee that you have agreed to is only a deposit when you submit your question. If you agree to the remote session, there will be an additional fee along with the initial deposit. I send you the offer and details. Let me know if you want to do the remote session. It will be the only way we will be able to help. If you do not want the session you can get a full refund of your deposit.

Naa. Your to expensive and not cost effective.thanks.

okay, thank you.